- Founder and Partner of Mandarina Consulting and Training, Coach, Trainer and Consultant, focusing on excellence in customer experience, leadership and team development;
- Certified Trainer and Master Practitioner by the Brazilian Society of NLP – Neuro-Linguistic Programming;
- Instructor to the Brazilian Society of NLP;
- Certified Personal, Business and Career Coach by both the International Association of Coaching Institutes and the Integrated Coaching Institute;
- Certified Presence Coach by Robert Dilts and Richard Moss;
- Certified Consultant by Adigo, a Brazilian Anthroposophical Consulting Firm;
- Bachelor in Business Administration at FAAP, in Sao Paulo, Brazil;
- Post-Graduated in Hotel Management at Les Roches, in Switzerland;
- 15 years of experience leading high performance teams within the luxury hotel industry.
- Bachelor in Social Communications with specialization in Advertising from FIAM-SP, Brazil;
- Graduated in Digital Design with specialization in UX/UI and Branding at VFS – Vancouver Film School, Canada;
- 20 years of experience in branding, graphic design and advertising, running his own agency;
- 5 years savouring artistic photography as a hobby;
- Master Practitioner by the Brazilian Society of NLP – Neurolinguistics Programming;
- Partner of Mandarina Consulting and Training, coordinating all design and branding actions, in addition to acting as an instructor.
- Bachelor degree at PUC – SP Law School, Sao Paulo, Brazil;
- Succeeded at the Bar Exam, Sao Paulo, Brazil;
- Graduated in Hotel Management at Senac, Sao Paulo, Brazil;
- Practitioner by the Brazilian Society of NLP – Neurolinguistics Programming;
- 12 years of experience within the luxury hotel and upscale retail industries, leading and developing teams and managing operations;
- Partner of Mandarina Consulting and Training, leading the Brazilian operations, coordinating projects and acting as a trainer and consultant.
At Mandarina, we build our teams to cater for each project’s needs.
We believe that developing, training and maintaining a network of consultants, with different areas of expertise is the best way to serve our clients. Each project is unique, and so is the team that we select to deliver it.
At Mandarina, all of our associated consultants work under a same methodology, following our high quality standards and philosophy.
Our consultants specialize in surprising, anticipating, delighting, developing, driving change, and turning adversity into opportunities.