Course Summary: NLP Practitioner
THE NEW GENERATION
Having been taught for over 37 years in Brazil with the highest levels of approval, the NLP Practitioner course has formed thousands of individuals and professionals from important national and multi-national corporations in Brazil.
Click here to see the client portfolio.
NLP teaches you the thinking patterns of successful people. You will have an opportunity to exercise these new thought patterns during the course. Through regular practice, your new skills will soon become a part of you and improve your performance in all aspects of your life.
You will be exposed to a surprising and eclectic set of information both about yourself and the contexts you interact with. You will begin to significantly influence the environment around you in a way you could have never imagined.
Betting on a model of 70% practice and 30% theory, the NLP Practitioner course is totally focused on real life, as it taught through practical exercises that teach students each technique, while providing an opportunity to practice and deepen the learning process during the course.
A few subjects you will learn during this course:
- Building and maintaining trust with individuals and groups – even when they are challenging
- Creating change and communicating ideas
- Motivating people
- Negotiating and resolving conflicts
- How to overcome objections and integrate polarities
- How to use communication to obtain healthy agreements
- Using the power of language
- Asking the right questions to solve problems
- Using your senses to perceive how you and others think
- How to see the world through someone else’s perspective
- Making resources and information available to you that were previously unconscious
- Gathering detailed and relevant information to set goals effectively
- Creativity, motivation, learning and flexibility strategies
- Overcoming limitations – self and others
- Making sensory distinctions and using them to promote change – self and others
- Maintaining a positive and rich view of the world, and supporting others in doing the same
- Changing unwanted behaviours and habits
- Generating new behaviour
The NLP Practitioner Course is the best experience for learning how you function in your life and how to get to the outcomes you desire.
INSTRUCTOR Cristina Cury
- Founder and Partner of Mandarina Consulting and Training, Coach, Trainer and Consultant, focusing on excellence in customer experience, leadership and team development
- Certified Trainer and Master Practitioner by the Brazilian Society of NLP – Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Instructor to the Brazilian Society of NLP
- Certified Personal, Business and Career Coach by both the International Association of Coaching Institutes and the Integrated Coaching Institute
- Certified Presence Coach by Robert Dilts and Richard Moss
- Certified Consultant by Adigo, a Brazilian Anthroposophical Consulting Firm
- Bachelor of Business Administration at FAAP, in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Post-Graduate in Hotel Management at Les Roches, in Switzerland
- 15 years of experience leading high-performance teams within the luxury hotel industry
Learn more about:
- NLP Practitioner Course
- SBPNL and Mandarina
- SBPNL Client portfolio
- Testimonials – for Portuguese speakers
Want more information? Contact us