Course: NLP Practitioner
The NLP Practitioner course leads us on a journey through the knowledge of how our brains function.
CHOOSE ONE OF 2 CLASSES
Intensive Class – 75 hours
November 8 to 17 – daily from 9am to 6pm
Extensive Class in Portuguese – 75 hours
November 5 to March 31 – every Tuesday from 5:30pm to 9:30pm (no class on December 24 and 31)
Vancouver – BC
About the course
The NLP Practitioner course helps you know more about yourself and others by developing a better understanding of how people behave and why. NLP helps you to improve relationships with family, colleagues, friends, clients and employees. Learn to overcome limiting states by discovering new options for dealing with different situations.
The NLP Practitioner course teaches you to effectively communicate with the people in your life, and makes it increasingly easy to use the NLP techniques.
The course provides Neuro-Linguistic techniques so you become more aligned, whole, and centered, helping you look at your past as something that fully favours your present and the future you desire. The Practitioner course helps you recognize and utilize your internal resources while integrating them into your life, so you can achieve your goals and develop a more balanced view of the world.
Once you understand more about how you function, it becomes easier to understand the way those around you operate – and, in the process, how to make your life even better.
Based on a model of 70% practice and 30% theory, the NLP Practitioner course is totally focused on real life. Practical exercises will teach you each technique, while providing you with an opportunity to practice and deepen your learning process and retention during the course. This model also helps to:
- Change your unwanted behaviours
- Establish greater empathy
- Overcome limitations
- Improve intrapersonal and interpersonal communication
The NLP Practitioner Course is the best experience for learning and understanding how you function in your life.
NLP teaches you about the thinking patterns of successful people. You will have an opportunity to exercise these new thought patterns during the course. Through regular practice, your new skills will soon become a part of you and improve your performance in all aspects of your life.
Early Bird registration ends October 15.
Click here to see a summary of what you will learn.
INSTRUCTOR Cristina Cury
- Founder and Partner of Mandarina Consulting and Training, Coach, Trainer and Consultant, focusing on excellence in customer experience, leadership and team development
- Certified Trainer and Master Practitioner by the Brazilian Society of NLP
- Instructor to the Brazilian Society of NLP
- Certified Personal, Business and Career Coach by both the International Association of Coaching Institutes and the Integrated Coaching Institute
- Certified Presence Coach by Robert Dilts and Richard Moss
- Certified Consultant by Adigo, a Brazilian Anthroposophical Consulting Firm
- Bachelor of Business Administration at FAAP, in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Post-Graduate in Hotel Management at Les Roches, in Switzerland
- 15 years of experience leading high-performance teams within the luxury hotel industry
Learn more about:
- Course Summary – NLP Practitioner
- SBPNL and Mandarina
- SBPNL Client portfolio
- Testimonials – for Portuguese speakers
Want more information? Contact us