Course Summary: Communication and Feedback
Leverage your communication to generate better results in your life and career.
SBPNL has formed thousands of individuals and professionals from important national and multi-national corporations in Brazil for the past 37 years.
Click here to see the client portfolio.
“The meaning of your communication is the response you get, regardless of the communicator’s intent”
Good quality communication enables and nourishes better relationships between people. It is the basis for achieving successful relationships in personal and professional life, whether with supervisors, peers, subordinates, clients, business partners, partners, friends, husband, wife, children or anyone else!
Research shows that communication problems and challenges are the main cause for corporate issues as well as being the most frequently treated concern in coaching and therapy sessions.
Conflicts, regardless of the context, are nothing but the sum of “diverging opinions” and “poor communication”.
Opinions will often diverge – and diversity should always be welcomed. When well-managed, it leads to stronger relationships, personal and professional growth.
You can develop and improve your ability to understand others, the way you think and function and, therefore, also learn to truly respect divergent opinions. NLP – Neuro-linguistic Programming – offers a set of communication tools and techniques that work from your sensitivity to your ability to perceive, your intuition, flexibility, empathy, as well as emotional intelligence.
NLP allows us to effectively learn and modify models of interpersonal and intrapersonal communication, all while promoting self-knowledge, which is the foundation for self-development.
Effective communication opens doors towards career growth and helps achieve results in our personal lives. It is not only about knowing what to say, but also how to say it, combined with non-verbal communication. Mastering this ability is useful for both formal and informal feedback processes in all areas of life.
Quality feedback presupposes effective communication; we must deliver it in a manner that does not come across as criticism or humiliation.
You will learn two exclusive SBPNL tools for good feedback.
COOP®: A feedback model that establishes a real connection between those involved, as they create together the necessary adjustments for the best execution of the tasks at hand.
TEOR®: A feedback method based on dialogue, which unites structure and flexibility to reinforce or redirect strategies.
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
This training will help develop your confidence and credibility in dealing with others. You will be able to respond positively, better deal with obstacles that may arise in communication, as well as identifying how the mind processes information to influence and be influenced.
OBJECTIVES OF THIS TRAINING
- Empowering you to communicate objectively and accurately, using verbal and non-verbal tools
- Developing your ability to build rapport and genuine empathy in communication
- Expanding your behavioral flexibility in communication
- Acquiring efficient strategies for giving and receiving feedback
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
You will learn highly applicable NLP tools and techniques, which will allow you to communicate clearly and objectively. You will increase your ability to influence in an ethical and elegant manner. Once you learn these tools, you will be more valued, both as an individual and as a professional.
A few topics of content you will learn:
- Communication: Neuro-linguistic Programming’s view
- How your brain processes communication
- The language of the brain in communication: visual, auditory and kinesthetic
- Precision Language Strategy – 5 Questions to clarify communication
- Rapport e empathy in communication
- Communicating with a goal in mind
- “Calibration” of non-verbal language
- The pitfalls that turn feedback into “Defeatback”
- CO-OP® Model for punctual feedback – exclusive SBPNL methodology
- TEOR® Model for feedback – exclusive SBPNL methodology
Learn more about:
- SBPNL and Mandarina
- NLP Practitioner Course
- SBPNL Client portfolio
- Testimonials – for Portuguese speakers
Want more information? Contact us