Course: Communication and Feedback
Leverage your communication to generate better results in your life and career.
October 22nd and 23rd, 2018
RED Academy Vancouver: 1490 West Broadway
From 5:30pm to 9:30pm
This is an amazing opportunity to learn NLP content from an established organization which has been teaching it in Brazil for over 37 years – now available in Vancouver!
“The meaning of your communication is the response you get, regardless of the communicator’s intent”
Why take this course?
The ability to express yourself clearly and to correctly understand others should be a part of our daily lives, allowing us to improve both personally and professionally. Good communication is the foundation for collaborative work, as well as for resolving conflicts and interpersonal relationship problems.
Many times we say things that the other person will not necessarily understand in the way we intended. Such a misinterpreted message can cause unwanted effects and conflicts. These conflicts, whether personal or in a corporate environment, are nothing but a sum of diverging opinions and poor communication.
When a person disagrees with you, it does not mean a lack of respect; it is a sign that they think differently. Once managed, differences in opinion may lead to stronger relationships, along with personal and professional growth.
NLP allows us to learn and modify models of interpersonal and intrapersonal communication in a timely and effective manner. It also promotes self-knowledge, which is the foundation for self-development.
This training is an excellent opportunity for you to start learning how to communicate effectively. You will quickly find that knowing how to communicate is not only about what to say, but how to say it, all while also considering non-verbal communication.
Once you learn this, you will also delve more into the art of feedback processes, both formal and informal. After all, quality feedback depends on the quality of your communication. High-quality communication is necessary to deliver feedback in a way that it is received as a gift.
INSTRUCTOR Cristina Cury
- Founder and Partner of Mandarina Consulting and Training, Coach, Trainer and Consultant, focusing on excellence in customer experience, leadership and team development
- Certified Trainer and Master Practitioner by the Brazilian Society of NLP – Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Instructor to the Brazilian Society of NLP
- Certified Personal, Business and Career Coach by both the International Association of Coaching Institutes and the Integrated Coaching Institute
- Certified Presence Coach by Robert Dilts and Richard Moss
- Certified Consultant by Adigo, a Brazilian Anthroposophical Consulting Firm
- Bachelor of Business Administration at FAAP, in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Post-Graduate in Hotel Management at Les Roches, in Switzerland
- 15 years of experience leading high-performance teams within the luxury hotel industry
Learn more about:
- SBPNL and Mandarina
- NLP Practitioner Course
- SBPNL Client portfolio
- Testimonials – for Portuguese speakers
Want more information? Contact us