DEPTH WITH ELASTICITY
We believe every professional should be exposed to topics that are traditionally restricted to leaders.
Treating an individual as a ‘potential leader’ increases their empowerment, execution, performance and engagement. This emphasizes the importance of customizing all content and offering appropriate language and depth to match each group’s needs.
Preparing the team at all levels is crucial to the ‘succession plan’, in addition to generating maturity, responsibility and commitment to achieving results in all team members.
Mandarina is flexible and willing to create new topics and approaches. We are passionate about creating content and can effortlessly do so at your request.
Haven’t found the topic you are looking for?
Contact us! It would be our pleasure to work with you to develop new material to meet your needs wherever we have the depth and experience in the requested theme.
A Few Themes and Topics
EXCELLENCE IN SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION
Mandarina understands that communication is the basis for healthy relationships inside and outside the company, at all levels, with internal and external clients.
Excellent communication allows problem solving and assists us in overcoming crisis and conflict situations in a fluid and pleasant manner.
Teams that communicate with excellence deliver higher quality services when compared to those that do not have this ability.
- Individuals are able to communicate effective and precisely;
- Teams becomes aware that every aspect of their communication is important to create excellent service which results in increased shows of respect and empathy;
- Teams are able to retain clients and engage teams;
- Increased ability to listen actively, dealing with crisis and conflicts and mediate them effectively;
- Learning to say ‘no’ – when absolutely necessary – and, yet, exceed internal and external clients’ expectations;
- When role-playing situations of complaint or conflict, trainees gain confidence in handling internal and external clients.
GROUP DEVELOPMENT AND FEEDBACK
Mandarina has proven experience that teams which learn and teach every day grow cohesively and develop rapidly.
Leaders that nurture this kind of environment have the ability to create teams in which everyone practices open communication and understands that one’s growth is everyone’s growth and vice-versa.
- Demystification of feedback giving and acknowledging that it is essential to every professional’s growth;
- Increased leaders’ and employees’ confidence in giving feedback at all levels;
- Improved ease in delivering potentially unpleasant messages in a motivating and constructive way;
- Increased professionalism and promotion of a healthy work environment;
- Improved relationships among team members;
- Connection between team members and the company goals and objectives;
- Increased development of employee skills;
- Implementation of a succession plan for all levels.
EXCELLENCE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE
Mandarina specializes in building excellent service at all levels.
In order to stand out through service in today’s world, it is crucial to have tools which have been proven to be effective when facing a client.
During this training, Mandarina will deliver solid tools that allow the delivery of impeccable service and the creation of a cohesive bond with each client.
- Increased confidence in dealing with clients;
- Motivation to offer the best service to the client;
- Broader view of elements that make a difference in the client’s experience;
- Development of team’s detail obsession;
- Awakening awareness of subtle details that can transform the client’s experience;
- Increased ability to deal with crisis and conflict situations.
In today’s world, where information travels at a very high speed, managing time has become a great challenge for professionals.
Knowing how to prioritize and neutralize ‘time thieves’ is an ability many wish to develop.
- Increased understanding of priority;
- Increased efficiency, maintaining or increasing effectiveness;
- Development of team’s organization regarding each individual’s activities;
- Management of e-mails, files, and electronic information;
- Higher productivity meetings;
- Increased ability to manage the team’s time, and teach them to manage their own.
HOW TO DELEGATE
A great leader achieves objectives through the team’s performance and results.
Today’s leaders tend to be constantly frustrated by the quality of the work delivered by their teams. The question is – to what extent is this issue a consequence of the leader’s own delegation abilities?
Knowing how to delegate is essential to obtaining results in addition to being a catalyst for the development of each individual within the team.
- Awareness of how important it is to know what, when, how and who to delegate to;
- Better organization when delegating;
- Approximation of expectations and delivery results;
- As teams grow, the leader has more time to focus on strategic actions;
- Increased team empowerment;
- Growth of each individual’s sense of responsibility.
EFFECTIVE MEETINGS AND ACCOUNTABILITY CULTURE
High performance teams communicate effectively, analyze and solve problems in groups, as well as transform complaints into solutions, and solutions into concrete actions.
Mandarina provides leadership teams with tools that will make meetings more objective and productive, thus generating effective solutions to problems and challenges.
- Transform reactive thinking into proactive thinking;
- Transform complaints into ideas, and ideas into action;
- Meetings that are both objective and productive;
- Team involvement in the solving of their own problems;
- Development of new abilities by performing new tasks;
- Implementation of ideas and solutions;
- Growth in the leader’s ability to delegate tasks;
- Increase in quorum and team involvement in meetings.
HOW TO SELL WHILE SERVING AND SERVE WHILE SELLING
Contrary to what most people believe, selling is part of each human being’s every day life. We constantly sell our ideas, our image, and our ideals.
This training will bring a positive sales attitude to the employees’ awareness, so they can achieve the results the company expects.
- Demystification of the sales process, showing employees that the sale is also good for the buyer;
- Ability to sell, focusing on the client’s criteria, in a customized emphatic way;
- Increased ability to come up with options to eventual objections, maintaining the desired culture of service and empathy;
- Development of a proactive seller’s attitude;
- Development of clear goals and incentive programs.
* Contact us about our partners in Sales, Marketing and Public Relations.
TRAINING FOR TRAINERS
A great leader needs to constantly train the team.
Whether it is during a convention, a meeting, a briefing session or even in a classroom, being prepared is fundamental.
- Better planning skills when preparing for a presentation;
- Upgraded use of Power Point tools;
- Greater skills, self-control and confidence while speaking in public;
- Enhanced ability to interact during participant affirmations and questions;
- Improved use of audiovisual resources.
Finding the right people for the right positions is a challenge in the current job market, where companies are competing for the best professionals.
Mandarina will train interviewers, delivering a solid interview tool that will increase hiring assertiveness.
- Standardization of interview quality;
- Increased objectivity for interviewee evaluation;
- Elimination of repeated questions asked by different interviewers of the same candidate;
- More professional hiring process – another candidate retainer in a competitive market;
- Increased interviewer’s confidence about his or her final decision on the candidate;
- Gathering of objective information, which allows for a preview of how the candidate will behave within the company;
- Reduction of false impressions and misjudgment.
When employees clearly understand their leader’s expectations regarding the delivery of their work as well as their behaviour, the chances of them meeting or even exceeding these expectations increases significantly.
Using the skills developed during the training ‘Group Development’, leaders will be able to deliver Performance Evaluation reports that are challenging, motivating, and will facilitate development.
- Increased commitment to the performance evaluation cycle;
- Familiarity of evaluators with the evaluation process, its objectives and tools;
- Confidence in evaluating and delivering the evaluation in a meeting with the employee;
- Increased ability to deal with the team’s unexpected responses when receiving their evaluation results;
- Increased employee satisfaction with the evaluation process, as well as engagement in achieving suggested results.
ENGAGEMENT: THE INDIVIDUAL AND THE COMPANY
Inspired by the work of scholarly authors of Rudolf Steiner’s Anthroposophy, we will draw parallels among the development of individuals, groups and companies.
The objective of this module is to improve leaders’ ability to engage their employees, through their connection to the company’s purpose and culture.
- Connection of each employee to the company purpose;
- Increased engagement;
- Development in the ability to engage teams;
- Increased ability to promote connection among team members.
PLANNING AND ORGANIZATION OF PROCESSES AND SERVICES
The day-to-day routine brings a lot of learning to teams and their leaders. Often, we miss the opportunity to improve processes and services simply because we are not able to identify these opportunities.
This learning also allows the improvement of planning, which is essential.
A good leader is one that communicates well, forms cohesive teams, manages their time well, delegates systematically, and is focused on delivering outstanding service. Moreover, this leader is able to organize processes to deliver a state-of-the-art experience to internal and external clients.
- Ability to plan with pragmatism;
- Increased motivation to constantly review and adjust planning;
- Increased ability to transform adversity into opportunities;
- Awareness of the importance of planning;
- Increased ability to establish clear goals and responsibilities;
- Greater capability to organize internal communication process;
- Established culture of sharing and multiplying best practices.