DEPTH WITH ELASTICITY
We believe that every professional should be exposed to topics which are traditionally restricted to leaders.
Treating individuals as ‘potential leaders’ increases their empowerment, execution, performance and engagement. Thus, the importance of customizing your communication content and offering appropriate language and depth which will match every group’s needs.
Preparing your team at all levels is crucial to ‘succession plannning’, in addition to generating maturity, responsibility, and commitment to achieving results.
Mandarina is flexible, willing and able to create new topics and approaches. We are passionate about creating content and can effortlessly do so at your request.
Haven’t found the topic you are looking for?
Contact us! We would be pleased to develop new material to meet your needs provided that we have the necessary understanding and experience in the requested subject.
A Few Themes and Topics
EXCELLENCE IN SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION
Mandarina understands that communication is the basis for healthy relationships inside and outside the company, at all levels, with internal and external clients.
Excellent communication allows us to problem solve and overcome crisis and conflict situations in a fluid, pleasant manner.
Teams that communicate with excellence deliver service levels that are significantly higher in quality when compared to teams that do not have this ability.
- Individuals are able to communicate effective and precisely;
- The team becomes aware that every aspect of their communication is important to the creation of excellent service; Increase in shows of respect and empathy;
- The team is able to retain clients and engage other teams;
- Increased ability to actively listen, deal with crisis and conflicts and mediate effectively;
- Ability to say ‘no’ – when absolutely necessary – and yet still exceed internal and external clients’ expectations;
- While role-playing situations of complaint or conflict, trainees gain confidence in handling internal and external clients.
GROUP DEVELOPMENT AND FEEDBACK
Mandarina has proven experience which shows that teams who learn and teach every day grow cohesively and develop rapidly.
Leaders who nurture this kind of environment have the ability to create teams in which everyone practices open communication and understands that one’s growth is everyone’s growth and vice-versa.
- Demystification of providing feedback and acknowledging that feedback is essential to every professional’s growth;
- Increased leaders’ and employees’ confidence in giving feedback at all levels;
- Improved ability to deliver potentially unpleasant messages in a motivating and constructive way;
- Increased professionalism and promotion of a healthy work environment;
- Improved relationships among team members;
- Connection between the team members’ and the company’s goals and objectives;
- Increased development of employee skills;
- Implementation of a succession plan for all levels of employees
EXCELLENCE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE
Mandarina specializes in building excellent service at all levels.
In order to stand out through service in today’s world, it is crucial to have tools which have been proven to be effective when facing a client.
During this training, Mandarina will deliver solid tools that allow the delivery of impeccable service and the creation of a cohesive bond with each client.
- Increased confidence in interactions with clients;
- Motivation to offer the best service to the client;
- Broader view of the elements that will make a difference to the client’s experience;
- Development of team’s detail obsession;
- Awakening awareness of subtle details that can transform the client’s experience;
- Increased ability to deal with crisis and conflict situations.
In today’s world, where information travels at a very high speed, managing time has become a great challenge for professionals.
Knowing how to prioritize and neutralize ‘time thieves’ is an ability many wish to develop.
- Increased sense of priority;
- Increased time efficiency;
- Development of understanding the team’s organization regarding his or her own activities;
- Management of e-mails, files, and electronic information;
- Higher productivity meetings;
- Increased ability to manage the team’s time, and teach them to manage their own.
HOW TO DELEGATE
A great leader achieves objectives through the team’s performance and results.
Overloaded, today’s leaders tend to be constantly frustrated by the quality of the work delivered by their teams. However, to what extent is this issue a consequence of their own delegation abilities?
Knowing how to delegate is essential to delivering results, besides being a catalyst for the development of each individual within the team.
- Awareness of how important it is to know what, when, how and who to delegate to;
- Better organization when delegating;
- Approximation of timelines, expectations and delivery results;
- As teams grow, the leader has more time to focus on strategic actions;
- Increased team empowerment;
- Growth of each individual’s sense of responsibility.
EFFECTIVE MEETINGS AND ACCOUNTABILITY CULTURE
High performance teams communicate effectively, analyze and solve problems in groups, as well as transform complaints into solutions, and solutions into concrete actions.
Mandarina provides leadership teams with tools that will make meetings more objective and productive, thus generating effective solutions to problems and challenges.
- Transform reactive thinking into proactive thinking;
- Transform complaints into ideas, and ideas into action;
- Meetings that are both objective and productive;
- Team involvement turning problems into solutions;
- Development of new abilities through performing new tasks;
- Ideas and solutions become in fact implemented;
- Growth in the ability to delegate tasks to the leader;
- As a result, increase in quorum and team involvement in meetings.
HOW TO SELL WHILE SERVING AND SERVE WHILE SELLING
Contrary to what most people believe, selling is part of each human being’s every day life. We constantly sell our ideas, our image, and our ideals.
This training aims to bring a positive sales attitude to the employees’ awareness, so they can achieve the results the company expects.
- Demystification of the sales process, showing employees it is also good for the buyer;
- Ability to sell, focusing on the client’s criteria, in a customized emphatic way;
- Increased ability to overcome objections, maintaining the desired culture of service and empathy;
- Development of a proactive seller’s attitude;
- Development of clear goals and incentive programs.
* Contact us about our partners in Sales, Marketing and Public Relations.
TRAINING FOR TRAINERS
A great leader needs to constantly train the team.
Whether if it is during a convention, meeting, briefing session or even in a classroom, being prepared is fundamental.
- Improved ability to plan and prepare for a presentation;
- Upgraded use of Power Point tools;
- Greater skills, comfort and confidence while speaking in public;
- Enhanced ability to interact during participant affirmations and questions;
- Improved use of audio-visual resources.
Finding the right people for the right places is a challenge in the current job market, where companies compete with each other for the best professionals.
Mandarina will train interviewers, delivering a solid interview tool that will increase hiring assertiveness.
- Standardization of interview quality;
- Increased objectivity for interviewee evaluation;
- Elimination of repetetive questions asked by different interviewers of the same candidate;
- More professional hiring process, this is a “first impression” for the candidate and another retainer in a competitive market;
- Increased interviewer’s confidence concerning his or her final decision about the candidate;
- Gathering of objective information, which enables you to preview how the candidate will likely behave in the role and with the team;
- Reduction of false impressions and misjudgment.
When employees clearly understand their leader’s expectations regarding the delivery of their work as well as their behaviour, the chances of them meeting or exceeding these expectations increases significantly.
Using the abilities developed during the training ‘Group Development’, leaders will be able to deliver Performance Evaluation reports that are honest, clear, motivating and which facilitate development.
- Increased commitment to the performance evaluation cycle;
- Familiarity of evaluators with the evaluation process, its objectives and tools;
- Confidence in evaluating and delivering the evaluation in a meeting with the employee;
- Increased ability to deal with the team’s unexpected responses when receiving their evaluation results;
- Increased employee satisfaction with the evaluation process, as well as engagement in achieving suggested results.
ENGAGEMENT: THE INDIVIDUAL AND THE COMPANY
Inspired by the work of scholarly authors of Rudolf Steiner’s Anthroposophy, we will draw parallels among the development of individuals, groups and companies.
The objective of this module is to improve the leaders’ ability to engage their employees, through their connection to the company’s purpose and culture.
- Connection of each employee to the company objectives;
- Increased engagement;
- Development of the ability to engage teams;
- Increased ability to promote connection among team members.
PLANNING AND ORGANIZATION OF PROCESSES AND SERVICES
The day-to-day routine brings a lot of learning to teams and their leaders. Often, we miss the opportunity to improve processes and services simply because we are not able to identify these opportunities.
This learning also allows us to improve the process of planning, which is essential.
A leader who communicates well is one who forms cohesive teams, manages their time well, delegates systematically, and is focused on delivering outstanding service. Moreover, this leader is able to organize processes to deliver a state-of-the-art experience to internal and external clients.
- Increased ability to plan effectively;
- Increased motivation to constantly review and adjust planning;
- Increased ability to transform adversity into opportunities;
- Increase awareness of the importance of planning;
- Increased ability to establish clear goals and responsibilities;
- Greater capability to organize internal communication process;
- Established culture of creating and sharing best practices.