Course: NLP Practitioner
The NLP Practitioner course is a journey through the knowledge of how we function.
September to November 2018 – 75 hours
905 Pender Street, Vancouver-BC
Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 6pm to 9:30pm
This is an amazing opportunity to learn state of the art NLP content from an organization that has been teaching it in Brazil for over 37 years and is now available in Vancouver.
About the course
The NLP Practitioner course allows you to know more about yourself and others by developing a better understanding of how people behave and why. NLP helps you to improve relationships with family, colleagues, friends and employees. Learn how to overcome limiting states by discovering new options for dealing with them.
The NLP Practitioner course teaches you to effectively communicate with the people in your life, and makes it increasingly easy to use the NLP techniques.
The course provides you with Neuro-Linguistic Programming techniques so that you become more aligned, whole, and centered, since you will look at your past as something that fully favours your present and, consequently, the future you desire. The Practitioner course helps you to recognize and redeem your internal resources and to integrate them into your life, so that you can achieve your goals and develop a more balanced view of the world.
Once you understand more about how you work, it becomes easier to understand the way that those around you function – and, in doing so, to figure out how to make your whole life even better.
Betting on a model of 70% practice and 30% theory, the NLP Practitioner course is totally focused on real life, as it taught through practical exercises that teach students each technique, while providing an opportunity to practice and deepen the learning process during the course. This model also helps to:
- Change unwanted behaviors
- Establish greater empathy
- Overcome limitations
- Improve intrapersonal and interpersonal communication
The NLP Practitioner Course is the best experience for learning how you function in your life.
NLP teaches you the thinking patterns of successful people. You will have an opportunity to exercise these new thought patterns during the course. Through regular practice, your new skills will soon become a part of you and improve your performance in all aspects of your life.
INSTRUCTOR Cristina Cury
- Founder and Partner of Mandarina Consulting and Training, Coach, Trainer and Consultant, focusing on excellence in customer experience, leadership and team development
- Certified Trainer and Master Practitioner by the Brazilian Society of NLP – Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Instructor to the Brazilian Society of NLP
- Certified Personal, Business and Career Coach by both the International Association of Coaching Institutes and the Integrated Coaching Institute
- Certified Presence Coach by Robert Dilts and Richard Moss
- Certified Consultant by Adigo, a Brazilian Anthroposophical Consulting Firm
- Bachelor of Business Administration at FAAP, in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Post-Graduate in Hotel Management at Les Roches, in Switzerland
- 15 years of experience leading high-performance teams within the luxury hotel industry
Want to read more about:
- NLP? Click here
- SBPNL and Mandarina? Click here
- Portuguese Speaker? For testimonials, Click here
- Want more information? Contact us