Workshop: Accomplishing your New Year’s Resolutions
Monday, December 11th – 5:30 to 9:30 pm – 4 hours
Those who have their desired outcomes clearly defined and well-formed are the most successful in what they do.
Our brain is capable of creating a future project, mentally creating a target of what it wishes to accomplish. This “internal representation” of a goal can favour or disfavour its accomplishment.
During this workshop, we will learn about:
- The Wheel of Life and how to balance different demands
- NLP Goal Setting Tool and the steps to create well-formed outcomes
- How to bring the resources you need to the right contexts in order to achieve your desired outcomes
This course includes a 50% discount for a 1-hour one on one follow-up session with the instructor, Cristina Cury – optional.
How would it be to look back next December and see that you have accomplished all of your goals and more?
INSTRUCTOR Cristina Cury
- Bachelor in Business Administration at FAAP, in Sao Paulo, Brazil;
- Post-Graduated in Hotel Management at Les Roches, in Switzerland;
- Certified Personal, Business and Career Coach by both the International Association of Coaching Institutes and the Integrated Coaching Institute;
- Certified Presence Coach by Robert Dilts and Richard Moss;
- Master Practitioner and Trainer by the Brazilian Society of NLP – Neurolinguistics Programming;
- Instructor to the Brazilian Society of NLP;
- Certified Consultant by Adigo, a Brazilian Anthroposophical Consulting Firm;
- 15 years of experience leading high performance teams within the luxury hotel industry;
- For the last 5 years, has been acting as a Coach, Trainer and Consultant, focusing in excellence in Customer Experience, Leadership and Team Development at own company, Mandarina Consulting and Training.
Want to read more about it? Click here.
THIS WORKSHOP WAS A SUCCESS!
HERE IS WHAT PARTICIPANTS HAVE TO SAY…
“It was an excellent experience. I learned a lot of tools that I’ll use for life.” (Alessandra Vinhas)
“Mandarina’s “Accomplishing Your New Year’s Resolutions” Workshop was a great investment of my time and money. I left, after 4 very enjoyable hours, with a clear plan to outline my goals for 2018. Although I have the habit of writing down my plans at the end of each year, now I have a better and more effective model, one that’s proven to lead to success. I’m excited about the year ahead and everything that I can accomplish!” (Lili Vieira de Carvalho)
“Interesting content with an interesting group. I really enjoyed the workshop and I recommend it to everyone who wants to be more assertive with their own goals.” (Miriam Homem de Mello)
Want to ask for another edition? Contact us!